June 7, 2008

The Guinness Came That Way.


080605, originally uploaded by Erica the Ninja.

To tell you the truth, I am having a really hard time being honest with my blog at the moment. So many things pass through my consciousness, so many complicated feelings and thoughts that it is just easier for me to not acknowledge them than to try to figure out how to tell you all what I am thinking. A blog is such a public forum. I started this to keep people updated on my life through my move to the east coast, and lately it has morphed into a little photo project of mine but somewhere in between I have lost the ability to just say what is on my mind. I guess I am feeling more private these days.

The Guinness was from a going-away party for my friend Nancy at work. She is the second in two weeks. I was to be the third, but the going away party has been canceled. I don't really feel like talking about it, though.

No comments: