October 13, 2011

Day 2

Today I am thankful for:

1.  My little monster Miles is home from the vet!  One canine tooth less, 5 stitches more, and possible face cancer (lets keep our fingers crossed, my friends!)  Here he is, five minutes after coming home (you should have heard the SCREAMING at the vet...I was like "Is that MY kitty?")  God, I love that little tail wag thing he does everytime I say his name:



2. Speaking of the "Big C,"  I happen to NOT have cancer.  Yay me!

3.  Roasted chicken from Jean Talon Market, bought on a whim on my way home, just as they were closing shop for the evening.  Warm bag in my hands as I crunch home through the leaves. 

4.  Film cameras

5.  A randomly gifted book from a lovely soul at the yoga studio.

6.  The Norwegian poutine at Cafe Ellefssen.  With an impeccable dinner date (:

7.  Seeing some progress in my Urdhva Danurasana (Wheel pose).  Finally!  This shit is hard!

8.  Hot water bottles on sore bits.  Especially these bottles.

9.  Getting compliments on my new favorite hairstyle.

10. A big, poufy, comfy bed with a good book.





No comments: