April 13, 2008

Six word Memoir.

I have been seeing something lately on blogs that I think is kind of cool...blog tag trees.  Basically, a blogger shared information about herself (say, 5 things that no one knows about you), then tags 5 other bloggers to do the same.  Kind of like the modern day version of the chain letter...

I saw one today that was neat: write your life's memoir in 6 words.  That got me thinking....what would I write?  I came up with a few:

A swimmer once, now a ninja.

Nothing like good beer and friends.

A city girl, a country girl.

or, my personal favorite:

She liked baking cookies too much.

What would yours be?

P.S...I had a little package on my doorstep the other day.  Inside?  A new computer.  The OLPC just wasn't working out for me (can you say carpel tunnel??  Sheesh.  What did I expect? It is a laptop made for kiddies).  Perhaps my blogging won't be quite so sporadic now.  We'll see...there ARE better things to do than blogging, namely, baking cookies.

No comments: